4 STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
1. Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
2. Confirm and pay for service fee
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal or pay via Western Union.
3. Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
• Get visa approval letter via email
• Print out the letter
• Download and fill out the entry and exit form from here
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
4. Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(To save your time at the airports, you are recommended to use our airport fast track service)