How to get Vietnam visa from Algeria
If you are a Algeria passport holder, please kindly directly contact nearest Vietnam Embassies or Vietnam Immigration Department.
Embassy of Vietnam in Alger, Algeria
Address: 30, rue Chénoua – Hydra – Alger – Algérie
Phone: 00213 21 69 27
Fax: 00213 21 69 377
Note: Office hour: Sunday – Thursday: Morning: 8.00a.m – 11.30a.m Afternoon: 14.00p.m – 16.30p.m
If you are not citizen of Algeria, and not in the Vietnam visa exemption list , a valid Vietnam visa is required. From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisa.pro, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process vietnam visa.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Algeria
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!