How to get Vietnam visa from Australia
If you are a Australia passport holder, or you are from those countries that do not appear in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam.
From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisa.pro, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Australia
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
Embassy of Vietnam in Canberra, Australia
Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
Phone: 612 – 6286 6059
Fax: (612) 6286 4534
Note: Working time : Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 p.m. Australian public holidays are excepted
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
Phone: (612) 9327 2539
Fax: (612) 9328 1653
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!