How to get Vietnam visa from India
If you are an Indian passport holder, please kindly directly contact nearest Vietnam Embassies or Vietnam Immigration Department.
If you are not citizen of India, and not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, a valid Vietnam visa is required. From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisa.pro, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in India.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
– Your original passport required
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, INDIA
Phone: (91-11) 2301 98
Fax: (91-11) 2301 05
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Note: Telephone: (00-91) 23018059; ext: 46 (answering machine; visa officer available on phone from 4:00 to 5:00p.m or for emergency cases only) Working hours: 9:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. Visa collection is in the afternoon, from 4:00 to 5:00.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
Phone: (9122) 2673 668
Fax: (9122) 2673 663
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!Tags: