Vietnam Visa Fees
The fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get Vietnam Visa Online with $10/person only
Special discount – Vietnam Holidays 2017
This is a commercial website to provide visa service online. We help you to get visa approval letter as a service. This website does not belong to Government or Immigration Department of Vietnam.
If you need visa stamp on your passport prior to your departure, please go to the nearest Vietnam Embassy to request for a visa.
Visa On Arrival is an alternative process to get your visa approval in advance. Once apply with our assistance you shall receive an authorized letter, known as visa approval letter, issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. With a print out of such letter, you can board your flight and pick up your visa at port of arrival. In Vietnam, you can pick up your visa at international airports in Vietnam, including Hanoi, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, Phu Quoc, and Ho Chi Minh City. Applying visa online is simple, time-saving, and costs you less.
1. Service fee
|Visa types||Service Fee Cost/pax||Stamping Fee
|Normal service||Super urgent
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax
|1 month single||13||12||11||9||Contact us||25|
|3 months single||23||21||17||17||25|
|1 month multiple||18||16||14||13||50|
|3 months multiple||55||53||50||45||50|
|1 year – multiple
(US passports only)
Service fee is the fee you pay to us for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters, including following work:
- Receive and check your visa information via our website.
- Contact you for reviewing your visa information
- Process your visa information into a visa application
- Submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration Department
- Notify you of the visa approval letter processing schedule via email
- Follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration Department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration Department
- Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 1-2 working day(s).
Service fee needs to be paid in full in advance to process the visa approval letter in 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal service) and 4 working hours (super urgent service). See table below for details.
2. Stamping fee
To get your visa stamped at Vietnam airports, You pay directly to Immigration Officers by cash (in VND, USD or any strong foreign currencies)
1. Stamping fee is NOT included int service fee. It is payable only at Vietnam airport.
2. The above tariff is applicable until December 31th, 2015.
3. We process your application based on Vietnam local time: GMT+7
- STANDARD PROCESSING: 2 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING: 8 working hours (plus 10 USD)
If your online application is submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and is approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 06:00 pm on the same day.
- URGENT PROCESSING: 4 working hours (plus 20 USD)
+ Morning: If your online application is submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 2:30 pm on the same day.
+ Afternoon: If your online application is submitted before 09:30 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 6:00 pm on the same day.
- WORKING HOURS:
+ Morning: From 8:00 to 11:00am
+ Afternoon: From 1:30 to 4:00pm
4. NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.
SERVICE FEE: Vietnam Visa collects this fee to process Approval letter with which you can get on board and obtain Vietnam Vise.
STAMPING FEE: To have your visa, stamped, you need to pay in cash directly to Immigration Departmentat Vietnam international airport.
ASSISTANT FEE $25: We offer Assistant Service to save time waiting in a long queue at immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of stamped Vietnam visa.
HOW DOES ASSISTANT SERVICE RUN?
- Step 1: In our application form, please provide exactly your flight number and arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is rescheduled, you need to inform us no later than 48 hours upon before you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays). Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name board. If you land earlier than expected and cannot see our staff, please email: email@example.com
- Step 3:You will need to present our staff your visa approval letter, passport, 2 photos (4x6cmwith white background), entry & exit form, stamping fee and subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your visa stamped.
- Step 4:You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.