Vietnam visa on arrival application
This form should be applied for those who travel to Vietnam by air way. Once you have finished your visa application, you send back to Vietnam Visa support team at [email protected]. We will check and advise the further steps.
When your visa on arrival request is approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department, you are granted a Vietnam Visa approval letter which bears a unique electronic code. This code is controlled and checked everywhere in database system of Vietnam Immigration Department. Before you take departure to Vietnam, please remember to print the visa approval letter and put into the same place with your passport to get on plane and stamp visa on arrival at Vietnam airport.
On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit form at Vietnam airport) to save your time at the Vietnamese airport, you can download and fill in this form in advance. Photos and signatures are required.
How to fill in the On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form)
1. Question 6: Kind of passport – please fill in with your type of passport (regular or diplomatic)?
2. Question 10: Name, address of the contact. relation, relatives to visit in Vietnam – if you stay at a hotel, please write the name of your hotel and its address.
3. Question 13: Done at (completed at) – Where did you fill out this form?
4. Children: If you are travelling with children, you can use the same form. No separate form is required for children.
5. Any questions?: We are always HAPPY to help you, so please contact us here.
In stead of downloading this application forms, clients can also submit your Vietnam Visa application online here