Download Visa Application Form
Download Vietnamese Visa Application form for foreigners
Download here (Entry/Exit form at Vietnam airport) to save your time at the Vietnamese airport, you can download and fill in this form in advance. Photos and signatures are required.
- Submit in person one completed application form enclosed with passport or International Travel Document at the Vietnamese Diplomatic Mission abroad or at the international border checkpoint immigration office where the visa is issued.
- Each applicant completes one form , stick a recent (4×6) photo on a white background, straight looking , without hat or sunglasses.
- State clearly the information about parents, spouse, children and siblings (if any).
- Specific type of passport whether it is Ordinary, Official or Diplomatic or specify name of the International Travel Document.
- If document is a passport, please specify its type : Ordinary, Official /Service or Diplomatic; for document in lieu of passport, please specify its name.
Please follow these steps to get your visa:
Step 1. Boarding the flight
- Kindly prepare the following documents:
- Passport (at least 06 months validity)
- A printed copy of enclosed Letter of Approval
- An entry/exit form (download here) filled with your information
- 01 photo (4cmx6cm, white background)
- Stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry (Cash only).
Step 2. At the Visa On Arrival Counter
Upon arrival at Vietnam international airport, kindly follow a signboard to the visa on arrival counter. Please hand in all of the above listed in step 1 and wait here to pick up your visa and passport.
Step 3. At the Immigration Counter
After getting the visa stamp, please queue up in front of the Immigration counter to get an entry stamp in your passport.