How to apply for a visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is an alternative, simple way to get your visa to Vietnam quickly. You need to apply for an approval letter online, and the next thing is to the the visa stamp when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to air travel only.
Applying for a Vietnamese visa is simple.
1Fill in the visa form online. Confirm and Pay
Fill in the application form with the correct details:
- Type of visa
- Date of arrival and Date of exit
- Arrival Airport
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Passport number and Expiration date (Valid at least six months from your arrival date)
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal or pay via Western Union.
2Get your visa approval letter via email
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal service), YOU WILL:
• Get visa approval letter via your email
• Print out the letter
• Download and fill out the entry and exit form from here
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
3Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Hai Phong or Ho Chi Minh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(To save your time at the airports, you are recommended to use our airport fast track service)